In mid-January, scientists from University of Cambridge’s Department of Zoology released some heart-breaking news for Spider-Man fans. The researchers said that the web-slinging hero could never exist in real-life. And it is not due to the lack of radioactive spiders, but because humans are simply too big to skitter up tall buildings.
The answers to the draw questions can all be found in the article.
- What is the reason why a web-slinging hero can never exist in real life?
- How many climbing animals did they observe?
- How many adhesive tiles cover the Gecko Glove?
- How many pounds can the Gecko Glove withstand?
Create your own super hero!
SUPER HERO ME! Get Super! Create your ultimate super hero with a fun name, look, powers and more!
Play this challenge in Survival Mode.
- Collect 7 leather
- Collect 11 gold
- Collect 15 iron
- Collect 20 diamond
- Craft a gold or iron armor