WednesdayToday the Afterschool Allstars are checking out games about science and geography Megabytes computer club for kids 6 to 9. 6:30 to 7:30 pm
Gigabytes computer club for kids 10 to 12. From 7:30 TO 9 pm
PBS Kids Go (lots of fun games + videos here)
Stop that Post!!
Super Spider Typer!
Edwin Moon Balloon Tycoon
Gold Rush Challenge
Edheads Weather Activities
Goldburger to Go
Ed's Bank Game
FLIGHT AND MOTION: GRAVITY AND FRICTION
Build a paper car + create an obstacle or jump for it.
(you can find the answers here http://www.ducksters.com/science/gravity.php\
1. What is the force that keeps us all from floating in the air?
2. Do bojects fall at the same speed (does a big ball fall as fast as a little ball?)
3. If you weigh 100 pounds on earth, how much would you weigh on Mars?
10 people with real life superhero abilities
1. which one do you think is most interesting?
2. which do you wish you could do?
3.. What are the paralympic games?
4. name one sport in the paralympic games
Roll two dice after each game. If you roll the number you played, you get an extra sticker. If you roll a 12 you get to pick the game you want to colelct stickers for.