ThursdayToday the Afterschool Allstars are checking out games about words and reading! Girlzspace computer club for girls. From 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Grilled Cheese Please!
Christmas Tree Light Up Game
Colouring Book Math
Hang Mouse in Space!
Find the Technology
City Kid Safe Kid
1. What happened to the boy who din't cross the road in the right place?
2. Show a staff that you know the 4 answers in the "show what you know" quiz
3. What are the three things you need to do?
Draw for every question you answer
Additional draw for every certificate or trophy you earn with an extra good prize
FLIGHT AND MOTION: GRAVITY AND FRICTION
Build a paper car + create an obstacle or jump for it.
(you can find the answers here http://www.ducksters.com/science/gravity.php\
1. What is the force that keeps us all from floating in the air?
2. Do bojects fall at the same speed (does a big ball fall as fast as a little ball?)
3. If you weigh 100 pounds on earth, how much would you weigh on Mars?
10 people with real life superhero abilities
1. which one do you think is most interesting?
2. which do you wish you could do?
3.. What are the paralympic games?
4. name one sport in the paralympic games
Roll two dice after each game. If you roll the number you played, you get an extra sticker. If you roll a 12 you get to pick the game you want to colelct stickers for.